Sixty-one roughly made limestone offering saucers and fragments of about [seven] others, [Type X b]; some with pieces broken from rims. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 7753 A, debris of burial chamber
- Height: average: 1.5 - 1.7 cm Diameter: average: 3.3 - 4.8 cm; base, average: 2.5 - 3.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Object register entry for HUMFA_29-12-166 lists 61 complete and fragments of about eight other (69 total) model dishes. Actual number probably at least 70 total: 68 in collection of Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (unaccessioned), and two in collection of Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM_16050, formerly EMC_JE_57003; and GEM_16051, formerly EMC_JE_57004).
Reisner, George A., and William Stevenson Smith. The Tomb of Hetep-Heres the Mother of Cheops: a Study of Egyptian Civilization in the Old Kingdom. A History of the Giza Necropolis 2. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1955, p. 100.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)