Limestone slab stela; incised relief, [depicting Neferi seated at offering table and Sereni(?) offering haunch of meat]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Debris E of mastaba G 2100
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Neferi (east of G 2100)
- Sereni(?) (east of G 2100)
Smith, William Stevenson. "The Old Kingdom Linen List." Zeitschrift für Ägyptische Sprache und Altertumskunde 71 (1935), pp. 135, 144.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Appears on limestone slab stela (33-2-189), right side (seated at offering table); found in debris east of G 2100.
- Type Attested
- Remarks Appears on limestone slab stela (33-2-189), left side (offering haunch of meat); found in debris east of G 2100. Name only partially preserved; [sr]-hieroglyph may be title "official" rather than part of name.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5562, G 2100, G 2370, G 5230
Description: Fragments of limestone relief and statue base: [G 2347 X (= G 5562 A)] 33-2-147b, [E of G 2100] 33-2-189 (slab stela depicting Neferi and Sereni(?)), [E of G 2370, originally from G 5230] 33-2-170 (base of statue of Khnumbaef (Babaef))
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)