Small fragment of faience ushabti [of Ankh-hor, born of Tadiuserpahap] (cf. 29-4-110); blue glaze, inscribed. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7700, debris N of G 7753, [originally from G 7600 V]
- Length: 3.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 30.1714
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankh-hor (in G 7600 V)
- Tadiuserpahap (in G 7600 V)
- MFA accession number verified
- Type Owner
- Remarks Child (born) of Tadiuserpahapi. Scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ahkh-hor attributed to burial in G 7600 V. Scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ankh-hor originally found in Street G 7000 and Street G 7400 almost certainly belong to the same individual.
- Type Attested
- Remarks Mother of Ankh-hor. Name appears on scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ahkh-hor attributed to burial in G 7600 V. Name partially preserved on set of ushabtis also belonging to Ankh-hor found in Street G 7000 and Street G 7400; variously read in Object Register entries as "Hapi" or "Mu-Hapy."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)