Fragment of limestone relief; [sunk relief] inscription. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:6
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Pit G 7754 B, debris of pit
- Width: 38.5 - 40 cm Length: max: 72 cm Thickness: max: 18.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Nisutnefer (in G 7754)
- No name, but fragments of titles similar to those of Nisutnefer, preserved.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Limestone false door (29-12-39) inscribed for Nisutnefer, identified as [sAb jmy-r sSw sHD sSw Hm-nTr mAat] juridicial overseer of scribes, inspector of scribes, priest of Maat; found in G 7754 a (debris over chapel). Name and titles also appear in sunk relief inscription on fragments of relief (29-12-64, 29-12-65); found in G 7754 B.
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)