Object register page:
Two fragments of dark blue glass; one thicker fragment, one smaller fragment with white inner band.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 7757 A, room IV
- Width: .6 cm; first fragment: .6 cm; second fragment: .4 cm
Length: 3.1 - 4.4 cm; first fragment: 2.5 cm; second fragment: 1.9 cm
Diameter: .5 cm
Thickness: .2 cm; first fragment: .3 cm; second fragment: .2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- One of two fragments of blue glass MFA owned (unaccessioned).