Ten fragments of faience ushabtis (cf. 29-3-191, 29-3-258, 29-3-283, 29-4-110, 29-4-226); blue glaze, some inscribed; [combined: 29-3-191 (eleven fragments), 29-3-215 (six fragments), 29-3-248 (nine fragments), 29-3-258 (four fragments), 29-3-278 (one fragment), 29-3-283 (seven fragments), 29-4-110 (eighty-five pieces), 29-4-226 (four fragments), total = 127 less joins = 122 ushabtis of [GLYPHS] Ankh-hor, born of Tadiuserpahap, Type III 2d; molded (fronts), back blade-dressed, good hard paste with faint bluish core, thick blue-green glaze (where preserved, many worn and faded), vertical inscription (one line) on pilaster [GLYPHS]; fitting fragments: 29-4-110 + 29-4-226 (= one), 29-3-191 + 29-3-191 (= one), 29-3-191 + 29-3-248 (= one), 29-3-248 + 29-3-258 (= one), 29-3-248 + 29-3-278 (= one); complete: three; nearly complete: four; fragments with heads: forty-six; fragments with feet: fifty-three; other fragments: sixteen; total = 122]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7600, E of mastaba G 7650, [originally from street G 7600, pit V, room II (G 7600 V)]
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 29.3215, 29.3219, 29.3225, 29.3226
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankh-hor (in G 7600 V)
- Tadiuserpahap (in G 7600 V)
- Nine ushabti fragments from this lot belong to group attributed to Ankh-hor, four accessioned as MFA 29.3215 (= 29-3-248 top + 29-3-278 bottom), MFA 29.3219 (= 29-3-258 top + 29-3-248 bottom), MFA 29.3225, MFA 29.3226.
- MFA accession numbers verified
Zivie-Coche, Christiane M. Giza Au Premier Millenaire: Autour du temple d'Isis dame des pyramides. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1991, p. 276.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Child (born) of Tadiuserpahapi. Scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ahkh-hor attributed to burial in G 7600 V. Scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ankh-hor originally found in Street G 7000 and Street G 7400 almost certainly belong to the same individual.
- Type Attested
- Remarks Mother of Ankh-hor. Name appears on scattered set of ushabtis inscribed for Ahkh-hor attributed to burial in G 7600 V. Name partially preserved on set of ushabtis also belonging to Ankh-hor found in Street G 7000 and Street G 7400; variously read in Object Register entries as "Hapi" or "Mu-Hapy."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)