White limestone offering stone [with hetep-sign in relief and two rectangular basins, inscribed for Heset]; incised [inscription]; piece broken off corner but found. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:5
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Offering tables and basins
- Pit G 5232 A, debris (thrown in after plundering)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Heset (in G 5232)
- Type Owner
- Remarks Limestone offering stone (14-11-149) inscribed for Heset, identified as [Hmt-nTr HwtHr] priestess of Hathor; found displaced in G 5232 A debris.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)