Small limestone [offering] basin of the scribe Tjenti.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Offering tables and basins
- G 7000 SE 116, [aka G 7568 E (?)]
- Width: 12.4 cm
Length: 21.5 cm
Thickness: 5.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 29.2326
- Date of Register Entry
- Two limestone offering basins inscribed for the scribe Tjenti: 29-2-63 (= MFA 29.2323), 29-2-75 (= MFA 29.2326). Provenance: according to excavation diary for February 20, 1929 (Vol.22.p.877) this basin was found in G 7568 E (which is mentioned in the diary, but does not appear on maps and plans of this area and tomb); according to excavation diary also for February 20, 1929 (see Vol.22.p.878) G 7000 SE 116, which abutts E face of G 7568, was empty; it seems G 7568 E and G 7000 SE 116 might be the same pit.
- MFA accession number verified