Carnelian amulet of frog; hole for suspension drilled through base comes out between legs. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Amulets and pendants
- G 7691 A, debris of grave
- Width: 1 cm Length: 1 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 28.1362
- Date of Register Entry
- "Original grave was OK over which a Ptolemaic grave had been made" (G.A.R.); "all these amulets [presumably 28-3-1 through 28-3-11] are of characteristic Dynasty 5 design".
- MFA accession number verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)