Lower part of limestone offering case for round cake (cf. 12-12-63, but hollow slightly more pronounced), may belong to 12-12-66; yellow wash inside and out; four pieces, half missing. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Models
- Pit G 2385 A (assumed to be associated with mastaba G 2374), debris in shaft
- Height: 3.5 cm Diameter: 28.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 13.3490
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6
- Date of Register Entry
- G 2385 A first excavated in 1912 and reexcavated in 1935.
- MFA accession number verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)