Upper part of limestone offering case for goose (cf. 12-12-48, but with hollow for head inside); yellow wash inside and out; three pieces. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Models
- Pit G 2385 A (assumed to be associated with mastaba G 2374), debris in sloping shaft
- Width: 26.5 cm Length: 38 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 13.3480
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6
- Date of Register Entry
- G 2385 A first excavated in 1912 and reexcavated in 1935.
- MFA accession number verified
D'Auria, Sue, Peter Lacovara, and Catharine H. Roehrig. Mummies & Magic: The Funerary Arts of Ancient Egypt. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1988, pp. 93-94, cat. 26.
Smith, William Stevenson. Ancient Egypt as Represented in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1960 (6th ed.), p. 67.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)