Middle section fragment of faience ushabti; greyish-white paste, green glaze, tiny hieroglyphs inscribed down front (two rows, remains of two others), inscription on back [GLYPHS] (Ankh)neferibre; color nearly gone. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Pit G 7520 A, debris of [chamber]
- Length: 2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankhneferibre (in Street G 7500)
- Part of group including 25-1-1341, 25-1-1342, 25-1-1343, and probably 27-2-346, 27-4-1221, 36-11-45.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Set of ushabtis (including 25-1-1341, 25-1-1342, 25-1-1343, and probably 27-2-346, 27-4-1221, 36-11-45) inscribed for Ankhneferibre (Ankhwahibre); found scattered in Street G 7500 debris as well as in G 7520 A and G 7524 C. As all were found in same general area and name is late period, all probably came from single intrusive burial. Some provide mother's name Hetepwebastet (Hetep-bastet).
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)