Base fragment of pottery offering jar (cf. 27-5-103, but a little more bulging in form), [Type A IV], (late period, Dynasty 4); WSR ware. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Street G 7200, debris E of mastaba G 7230-7240: G 7240
- Height: 5 cm Width: 9 cm Thickness: .8 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- WSR = imitation of tufl ware in RW (red ware) or RBrW (red-brown ware) covered with light colored slip or wash
- Problem: is this late period or Dynasty 4 (or was type IV meant) ?
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)