Thirteen faience ushabtis (five perfect, eight complete) and fragments of six others; hand cut (beautifully cut, best in tomb), extremely fine hard paste in larger examples permeated with blue color, pale-blue green glaze (apparently fused surface of paste), body well formed, lappet wig, beard with incised lines, hands crossed right over left and opposite, in right hand (on left shoulder) wooden hoe and cord with sack (on back), in left hand (on right shoulder) metal hoe, pilaster and base: b) eight medium examples; short beard, wooden hoe not so fine in detail, by same hand as 27-4-1073a: b1) perfect; b7) perfect; b8) perfect. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Pit G 7450 X II, debris
- Height: b1) 11 cm; b2) 10.6 cm; b3) 10.5 cm; b4) 10.5 cm; b5) 10.2 cm; b6) 10.1 cm; b7) 10 cm; b8) 9.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFAB_29.1819, 29.1820, 29.1824, 29.3639–29.3642, EMC_TR_220.127.116.11
- Date of Register Entry
- 04/15/1927 through 04/21/1927
- 27-4-1073b: (b2) = MFA 29.1824, (b3) = MFA 29.3639, (b4) = MFA 29.3640, (b5) = MFA 29.3641, (b6) = MFA 29.1819, (b7) = MFA 29.3642, (b8) = MFA 29.1820 One ushabti from group HUMFA_27-4-1073 in collection of Egyptian Museum, Cairo, EMC_TR_18.104.22.168; it is perhaps (b1).
- MFA accession numbers verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)