Two complete faience ushabtis (cf. 27-4-1061, similar form but smaller); nicely hand cut, white paste, pale green glaze (cf. 27-4-1066, same paste and glaze), lappet wig (no incised lines), hoes (cf. 27-4-1061, same hoes), vertical inscription down front and then down back and in some cases continued down right side of figures [GLYPHS] Herhoremakhbit; one figure badly broken and mended, many pieces missing // parts of other faience ushabtis: one head end, three foot ends; all similar make and design. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Pit G 7450 X II, debris
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston accession number
- Cairo Temporary Register number
- Object Ownership Information
- MFAB_29.1801, EMC_TR_188.8.131.52
- Date of Register Entry
- 04/15/1927 through 04/21/1927
- Herhoremakhbit (in G 7450)
- 27-4-1067: (3) = MFA 29.1801 One ushabti from this group among 20 ushabtis registered as EMC_TR_184.108.40.206.
- MFA accession number verified
Zivie-Coche, Christiane M. Giza Au Premier Millenaire: Autour du temple d'Isis dame des pyramides. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1991, p. 278.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Ushabtis (27-4-1067) inscribed for Herhoremakhbit; found in G 7450 X II debris.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)