Two middle section fragments of faience ushabtis, Type III 2d; greyish white paste, green glaze; 1) uninscribed, pilaster; 2) inscribed on front and back, usual inscription on front, inscription on back [GLYPHS] Ankhneferibre, no pilaster. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7500, debris E of mastaba G 7530-7540: G 7530, room a
- Height: 1): 3.1 cm; 2): 3.7 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankhneferibre (in Street G 7500)
- Part of group including 25-1-1341, 25-1-1342, 25-1-1343, and probably 27-2-346, 27-4-1221, 36-11-45.
Zivie-Coche, Christiane M. Giza Au Premier Millenaire: Autour du temple d'Isis dame des pyramides. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1991, p. 276.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Set of ushabtis (including 25-1-1341, 25-1-1342, 25-1-1343, and probably 27-2-346, 27-4-1221, 36-11-45) inscribed for Ankhneferibre (Ankhwahibre); found scattered in Street G 7500 debris as well as in G 7520 A and G 7524 C. As all were found in same general area and name is late period, all probably came from single intrusive burial. Some provide mother's name Hetepwebastet (Hetep-bastet).
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)