Object register page:
Two short faience cylinder beads, varying slightly in size; blue and faded green glaze // four faience barrel beads; green (?) glaze; two broken // one carnelian ball bead.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Pit G 7450 X II, debris
- Faience, carnelian
- Width: cylinder: .3 cm; barrel: .3 cm; ball: .5 cm
Length: cylinder: .9 cm; barrel: 1.3 cm; ball: .5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Three faience beads (2 cylinder, 1 barrel [unbroken]) MFA owned (unaccessioned).