Twenty-nine alabaster model [bowls and saucers] varying between sixteen types and eleven others varying between last four types drawn, [three Type IX a], (ten of these are wrongly entered here and should be grouped with 25-12-257 and 25-12-258 coming from scattered debris on floor). Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 6040 B, chamber
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.2907
- Date of Register Entry
- Twenty-eight of twenty-nine alabaster models bowl/dishes accessioned as MFA 25.2907.
- MFA accession number verified
Reisner, George A., and William Stevenson Smith. The Tomb of Hetep-Heres the Mother of Cheops: a Study of Egyptian Civilization in the Old Kingdom. A History of the Giza Necropolis 2. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1955, p. 99.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)