Fragment of limestone wall relief; [portions of two registers]. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- Street G 7100, [originally from mastaba G 7110-7120: G 7120, chapel, chamber b]
- Width: 20 cm Length: 28 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Kawab (G 7110-7120)
Simpson, William Kelly. The Mastabas of Kawab, Khafkhufu I and II. Giza Mastabas 3. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1978, p. 3, fig. 12.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7120, along with Hetepheres [II] (original owner of G 7110). Son of Khufu and Meretites [I]. Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his daughter Meresankh III (owner of G 7530-7540), main room (east wall), identified as [jrj-pat sA nswt smsw n Xt=f Xrj-Hb Hrj-tp xrp jAwt nTrt aA dwAw] hereditary prince, king's eldest son of his body, chief lector-priest, director of divine offices, assistant of (the god) Duau; in situ in G 7530-7540). Also mentioned in tomb of his steward Khemetnu (owner of G 5210).
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7110-7120, street G 7100, street G 7400, G 7410-7420
Description: Fragments of limestone relief: left: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-1185; middle, top row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-988b (= MFA 34.1467, upper item), 24-12-946 (lower item), [street G 7400, G 7410-7420: G 7410] 25-3-30; middle, bottom row: [G 7110-7120: G 7120] 24-12-999; right: [street G 7100] 25-5-52
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)