Object register page:
Carnelian, glass, faience, shell beads, threaded but broken (original order noted): a) two strands of small ring beads, red faience; b) large faience ball bead, blue with black band; c) large ball bead, green.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Pit G 7214 F, mummy
- Carnelian, glass, faience, shell
- Length: a) 16.5 cm
Diameter: b) .95 cm; c) .85 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 27.1025
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA 27.1025 = 25-4-16a (double strand of red faience ring beads) + 25-4-16b (blue faience ball bead with black band). Carnelian, glass, and shell beads possibly part of scarab and bead combination already registered as 25-4-14.
- MFA accession number verified