microfilm: begin page 1017
Friday, December 27, 1929 (continued)
(6) G 7767
Clearing area northeast of G 7760 "a". Uncovered pit Z.
G 7767 Z: Down 3.5 meters. Built of masonry, rock cut below. Rubble, sand and bone fragments. [ILLUSTRATION]
Saturday, December 28, 1929
Forty-ninth day of work
(1) G 7700
(2) G 7752 S
(3) G 7757 A
(4) G 7765 G, F
(5) G 7766 A, B, C, Y
(6) G 7767 Z
Cars, Line XIV
6:30 - 8:00: 47
8:30 - 12:00: 115
1:00 - 4:20: 90
(1) Street G 7700
Clearing southwards, over area of outer chapel of G 7760. Lintel of chapel G 7760 "a" lying on ground.
(2) G 7752
Clearing south end of mastaba. Uncovered pit S, north of G 7760 Y doorway.
G 7752 S: Down 4 meters. Rubble and sand. Found: potsherds [29-12-327]. [ILLUSTRATION]
microfilm: end page 1017
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 12/27/1929; 12/28/1929
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)