microfilm: begin page 17
Filled stone mastaba on independent site west of G 2428. In east wall, to south, an embrasure to take a stele. Contains three shafts A, B, C and a serdab S. Five secondary shafts, X, Y, to east and Z, U, V to west. [margin note: 925. 929, 945, 947, 958]
Shaft A [G 2445 A]: Masonry and cut in rock. Chamber on east, cut in rock. No blocking. Cleared.
Shaft B [G 2445 B]: Ends at rock. Chamber on east, of masonry. No blocking. Cleared.
Shaft U [G 2445 U]: Ends at rock. Chamber on east, built of masonry. No blocking. Cleared.
Shaft V [G 2445 V]: Ends at rock. Chamber on east, built of masonry and crude brick. No blocking. Cleared.
Shaft Y [G 2445 Y]: Chamber, built of masonry, roofed with slabs. Inside, rubble and bits of mud. Body, head north. On the bones mud and red debris. April 11
(page 947) bones removed, (male?) and underneath thirty-two amulets, many beads and copper seal.
Shaft Z [G 2445 Z]: Chamber built of stone, with crude brick on west. Roofed with slabs bones (male? young?)
Shaft X [G 2445 X]: (page 958)
microfilm: end page 17
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Francis Olcott Allen
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Archaeologist/Egyptologist for the Harvard University--Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)