microfilm: begin page 1167
April 20, 1932 (continued)
(1) G 1673
G 1673 B: Opened door blocking of Room ii. Body in position, head north.
G 1673 E: Removed bones of body. Nothing found.
(2) G 1674
G 1674 C: Removed pit of rock-cut coffin. Body in position, head north.
G 1674 D: Opened door blocking. Body in position, head north.
(3) G 1676
G 1676 Z: Removed bones of body, nothing found.
(4) G 1677
G 1677 A: Opened door blocking. Body in position, head north.
G 1677 Z: Mud brick built and rock-cut. Down 2.3 meters. Chamber, small, on south, open. Found in debris: small fragment of offering dish.
microfilm: end page 1167
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)