microfilm: begin page 153
Friday, January 9, 1925 (continued)
(13) G 7112 (continued)
G 7112 A (continued): is a small layer of stones imbedded in cement. Except at this point there is no cement visible. This block has been planned and awaits photography before being removed. Pit was filled with dirty thieves debris.
(14) G 7412
G 7412, G 7412 E, F. Not worked on.
(15) G 7102
G 7102 C: Worked in chamber.
(16) G 7212
G 7212 B: This is a new grave to north of G 7212 A. It was cleared today, and found to have a chamber at the west. Its position is as under:
(17) G 7211
G 7211 A, C, E. These tombs were not worked on today.
microfilm: end page 153
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Alan Jenvey Rowe, British, 1890–1968
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British, 1890–1968
- Remarks Egyptologist and archaeologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)