microfilm: begin page 10
Friday, November 20, 1925 (continued)
(5) G 6030 (continued)
The block of four stones in west face of the room south of the northern niche was assumed yesterday to cover a sloping passage. Today the floor being cleared, it was seen to cover a vertical pit the eastern side of which is only about 5 cm east of the wall.
In the southern serdab in coarse debris (Old Kingdom) at the bottom was found one R.P. jar (pointed base).
(6) G 6010
G 6010 A: Down about 10 meters - drift sand as before.
(7) G 6011
In front of G 6010 south of portico came the north wall of a small rubble mastaba, numbered G 6011.
Saturday, November 21, 1925
Fourth day of work.
Weather changed in the night. Attempted meeting of former members of Egyptian Parliament. Met in Continental Hotel. Agreement of Wafd, Constitutional-Liberal and Nationalist Parties creates a situation threatening to the present ministry.
(1) Front of G 6010
(2) G 6010 portico, rooms a and b
(3) G 6020 room b and serdab
(4) rock scarp
(5) G 6011
(6) G 6012
(7) G 6010 A
microfilm: end page 10
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/20/1925; 11/21/1925
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)