microfilm: begin page 98
Sunday, December 20, 1925 (continued)
(4) G 6050
G 6050 A: Reached bottom of pit at 14 meters. Chamber on south, filled with sand slope. Began clearing sand. The chamber appears unfinished.
(5) G 6040
Main causeway, western part. Cleared out the rubbish between the southern parapet and the mastaba walls on the south and found that this space had been used to construct two additional pits for G 6044 and that two similar pits for G 6042 had been begun but left unfinished.
microfilm: end page 98
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)