microfilm: begin page 333
Thursday, April 29, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 7247
Clearing top of mastaba and four pits therein.
G 7247 D: Built of dubsh and mud. Depth 1.75.
G 7247 E: Built of dubsh and mud. Down 3.30
G 7247 F: Built of dubsh and mud. Down 3.15
G 7247 G: Built of dubsh and mud. Down 3.85
(4) G 7251
Clearing debris from top of mastaba G 7251 by car line No. VII, to the southwards.
G 7251 A: Depth 3.35, Chamber on east, open. Chamber on west, at higher level.
G 7251 B: Clearing chamber. Depth 2 meter.
G 7251 C: Clearing chamber.
microfilm: end page 333
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)