microfilm: begin page 148
Thursday, January 8, 1925 (continued)
(13) G 7111
G 7111 C: Now working in pit. Nothing special to report.
G 7111 D: Pit partly cleared.
G 7111 E: Pit partly cleared.
(14) G 7112
G 7112 A: Working in pit.
G 7112 B: Finished. Chamber at south. No objects.
G 7112 C: Finished. Chamber is at east. No objects.
G 7112 D: Finished. This is a small pit with unfinished chamber at the west:
(15) G 7212
G 7212 A: This is a new tomb (pit) to northwest of northwest angle of G 7310. It was finished today and contained no objects. Its position is as under:
(16) G 7102
G 7102 C: Men still clearing pit. A chamber has now appeared at the south, which contains a rough dressed limestone sarcophagus with broken lid. To the west of the sarcophagus, and on top of the original debris are two skeletons of an intrusive burial. They
microfilm: end page 148
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Alan Jenvey Rowe, British, 1890–1968
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British, 1890–1968
- Remarks Egyptologist and archaeologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)