microfilm: begin page 316
Thursday, April 22, 1926
One-hundred and thirty-first day of work.
Weather: fine, north wind
Barometer - 7 a.m. 29.75"
Temperature Maximum - 83.7 degrees F
Temperature Minimum - 62.6 degrees F
thirty-one locals (31)
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7240 J
(3) G 7241
(4) G 7242
(6) G 7000 X
Line VIII 5:15 to 7:30 am: 94, 8:00 to 12 noon: 144, 1:45 to 5:15: 116
(1) Street G 7200
Removing debris from street G 7200, south of the intersection with Avenue between G 7200 and G 7250, and south of mastaba G 7241.
(2) G 7240
G 7240 J: Continued to clear radeem from chamber II, III, IV, and IX. Depth of shaft to top of north chamber 11.35 meters and to bottom of south chamber 12.10 meters. A large uninscribed stone scarab was found in chamber II [26-4-143], otherwise nothing was found.
(3) G 7241
Clearing debris from top of mastaba to the south. Found Saite-Ptolemaic fragment of faience and bronze. The space between G 7241 and G 7242 has a lining of stones in the west.
microfilm: end page 316
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)