microfilm: begin page 298
Saturday, April 10, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 7000 X
Dunham's day off. No work on G 7000 X.
Sunday, April 10, 1926.
One-hundred and twenty-third day of work
Weather: fine, hot.
Barometer - 29.73
Temperature maximum: 81.5 degrees F
Temperature minimum: 66.2 degrees F
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7300 X
(3) G 7000 X
Line VIII 5:30 - 8:15: 84, 8:45 to 12:00: 100, 1:15 - 5:00: 90
(1) Street G 7200
Continued the clearance of debris from the chapel of mastaba G 7240, and southwards there from.
Room G 7240 e cleared, revealing a floor of limestone blocks and a wall foundation of the same.
Room G 7240 f cleared, uncovering large stone blocks on the west forming the south side of a doorway.
Clearing radeem from west of room G 7240 d, and south of room e and f.
microfilm: end page 298
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 04/10/1926; 04/11/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Dows Dunham, American, 1890–1984
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates American, 1890–1984
- Remarks Egyptologist; Curator; Assistant Curator, Egyptian Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)