microfilm: begin page 290
Tuesday, April 6, 1926 (continued)
(1) G 7000 X (continued)
Began on western side and removed 336 (1)-(7)
Wednesday, April 7, 1926
One hundred and nineteenth day of work.
seventy five (75)
Allowed twenty men to return to Quft to look after their farms (sow the summer crop).
(1) G 7000 X
(2) G 7200
(3) G 7230 B
(4) G 2381 Y
Line VIII 5:30 - 8:15 am: 40, 8:45 - noon: 68, 1:15 - 5:00 pm: 72
microfilm: end page 290
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 04/06/1926; 04/07/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)