microfilm: begin page 93
Saturday, December 19, 1925
Twenty-eighth day of work.
Cold west wind rising nearly to a gale about 2 p.m. Sprinkles of rain about 3 -4.
(1) G 6012 A
(2) G 6040 B
(3) G 6042
(4) G 6043
(5) G 6044
(6) G 6040 main causeway
(7) G 6050 A
(8) cemetery G 7000 SW (southwest)
Line I to 8:00 am: 32, 8:30 to noon: 59, 1:00 to 4:30 pm: 59
working on pits with large part of men on basket carry.
(1) G 6012
G 6012 A: D.D. cleared chamber. A mass of copper tools in limestone debris near door; beads of faience some of which were gilded were in the sand in the burial trench.
(2) G 6040
G 6040 B: D.D. cleared chamber. Twenty seven alabaster model saucers, two copper chisel models and fragments, fragments of wood (small box), bird bones, broken human bones, potsherds, etc.
(3) G 6042
G 6042 H: Depth 1.6 meters. Ends at rock. Original limestone rubbish.
G 6042 J: Depth 1.42 meters. Ends at rock. Original limestone rubbish.
G 6042 K: Depth 2.1 meters. Ends at rock. Original limestone rubbish.
G 6042 L: Chamber in pit. Sand to 88 cm then original limestone rubbish.
microfilm: end page 93
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Dows Dunham, American, 1890–1984
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates American, 1890–1984
- Remarks Egyptologist; Curator; Assistant Curator, Egyptian Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)