microfilm: begin page 151
Monday, January 18, 1926
54th day of work.
Plan of Street G 7000 etc. south of G I-c and G 7140.
Avenue G 4
Pyramid G I-c
probably a limiting wall of addition to Isis cemetery
a late crude brick wall on stone f. c. [= foundation course]
Old rubble enclosing wall. The debris of masons' rubbish is higher on this, the north side.
Southern face of another old rubble wall parallel to the northern old rubble wall.
Probably the southern limitation wall of the cemetery of the Isis Temple.
The plane G 7150 is built over old rubble enclosure wall.
old rubble wall broken through by mastaba G 7150
microfilm: end page 151
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)