microfilm: begin page 223
Sunday, February 28, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 7070
Enlarging cut in filling of mastaba in order to expose pit A.
G 7070 B: Lay open to a depth of 12.8 meters. We worked down to 14.9 meters, blown dust and sand.
(4) G 7154-G 7156
Monday, March 1, 1926.
Eighty-eighth day of work.
(1) G 7000 X
(2) G 7070
Line VI to 8:00 am: 40, 8:30 to noon: 100, 1:00 to 5:00 pm: 123
(1) G 7000 X
At last solved problems of reconstruction of board inlaid with flower elements.
microfilm: end page 223
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 02/28/1926; 03/01/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)