microfilm: begin page 288
Monday, April 5, 1926 (continued)
(1) G 7000 X (continued)
*A3755: east part of (Q)
*A3756: west part of (Q)
The removal of 330 uncovered inlays, plaster and wood which lay on top of (Q).
Drew plan of these.
(1)-(4) and (7) inlays from 330 q.v.
(5), (6), (8), and (9) from (W)
(10), (11) from 334
Under these gesso, plaster and wood.
No. 334: Gold sheet back side of 330.
(12), (13) from (W)
(Q) layer was now seen continuous towards east. Proceeded to clear with a dry brush and exposed (14) and (18) from (W).
Cleaned (Q) with wet brush.
*A3757: (Q) layer north of palm capital
(2) Street G 7200
Continued the southward progress of clearing street G 7200, uncovering a transverse mud brick wall and doorway. Also a break in the narrow mud brick wall parallel to west face of mastaba G 7330, filled in with coarse stone work.
Found in radeem: three inscribed limestone blocks (one of which is worked on three sides, and another inscribed in red)
(3) G 7230
A shaft was uncovered south of Pit G 7230 B. Surrounded by a construction of mud brick, and broken through into chamber No. VII on the east of G 7230 B. The debris filling the pit is being removed through this break, by pit G 7230 B.
microfilm: end page 288
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)