microfilm: begin page 332
Thursday, April 29, 1926
One-hundred and thirty-seventh day of work.
Weather: fine, cooler
twenty-seven locals (27)
(1) G 7143 A
(2) G 7144 A, B, C, D and E
(3) G 7247 D, E, F and G
(4) G 7251 A, B, C, D, E, F
(5) G 7000 X
Line VII 5:15 to 7:30 am: 48, 8:00 to 12 noon: 125, 1:45 to 5:15: 115
Note on Dunham - see the end of day.
(1) G 7143
G 7143 A: Clearing debris from pit A, down 1.8.
(2) G 7144
Clearing debris from top of G 7144, south of G 7142, by car line No. VII. Five pits.
G 7144 A: Depth 1.2. Chamber on south. Closed by dubsh and roofed with slabs. Pit of dubsh and mud. Mud brick wall of G 7142 on the north side.
G 7144 B: Depth 1.7. Chamber on south. Closed with dubsh and mud. The mud brick wall of G 7142 to the north.
G 7144 C: depth 2, chamber on west, pit built of dubsh and mud. Mud brick wall of G 7142 on the north.
G 7144 D: Small chamber on north, Pit continues down. Down 2.7. Built of dubsh and mud, small stones on the south.
G 7144 E: Built of dubsh and mud. Depth 1.8, chamber on the east, empty.
microfilm: end page 332
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)