microfilm: begin page 293
Wednesday, April 7, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 2381
Continued the removal of debris to the southward of Pit No. G 2381 Y.
one wooden statue [26-4-49]
one base of wooden statue
three fragments of alabaster vessels [26-4-53, 26-4-54, 26-4-55]
one head of wooden statuette [26-4-50]
Thursday, April 8th, 1926
One-hundred and twentieth day of work.
Weather: fine, warm.
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7230 B
(3) G 7300 X
(4) G 7000 X
Line VIII 5:30 - 8:15: 62, 8:45 to 12:00: 84, 1:15 - 5:00: 90
(1) Street G 7200
Continued clearing street G 7200 and removing radeem by car line No. VIII. Uncovered a room to the south of the brick transverse wall, with a door on the east, another room to the south of this, broken in the center by robbers. Further south, on the east side, pit No. G 7300 X, with two chambers, was found and excavated.
one-half of a seated limestone statuette of Isis and Horus, with traces of gilding [26-4-62]
one fragment of alabaster jar, with foot [26-4-63]
one fragment of diorite [26-4-64]
one blue amulet (?) [ILLUSTRATION] [26-4-67]
one blue ornament [ILLUSTRATION] [26-4-69]
one broken green faience amulet
microfilm: end page 293
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 04/07/1926; 04/08/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)