microfilm: begin page 534
Saturday, October 16, 1937
(1) G 2009 Z, U, V, W [= G 2013a & G 2026e]
(2) G 2014 F
(3) G 2025 X, Y
(4) G 2025b A, X
(5) G 2026 A, B, C, D, X
(6) G 2027b B
(1) G 2009
G 2009 Z = [G 2013a Z]: In shaft and chamber. It is north of G 2013 and west of U. Lined with dubsh and bound with mud. Total depth 1.5 meters. Sand and limestone debris. Chamber on west. Lined with dubsh and bound with mud. Roofed with stones. Only one stone from the roof gone. No blocking. In the chamber appears shaft O. Cut in rock. Cleared. Drawing.
G 2009 U [= G 2013a U]: In shaft and chamber. Lined with dubsh. North of G 2013 and east of Z. Total depth 1.8 meters. Sand and limestone debris. Chamber on north. Lined with dubsh and roofed with stones. No blocking. Body, head on north, left for photo.
G 2009 V [= G 2026e V]: In shaft and chamber. It is west of W and south of G 2026d X. Lined with mud-brick above and rock-cut below. Only on south lined with rock above and rock-cut below. Total depth 2.8 meters. White limestone debris and pebbles. Chamber on west. Cut in rock. No blocking. Body, head on north left for photo.
G 2009 W [= G 2026e W]: In shaft and chamber. It is east of V. Lined with dubsh. On west lined with crude brick, and with stones on south. Total depth 1.7 meters. Sand and limestone debris. Chamber on north. Cut in rock. Only on north lined with dubsh. Roofed with stones. No blocking. Cleared. Drawing.
microfilm: end page 534
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohamed Said Ahmed [Diraz]
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)