microfilm: begin page 601
Sunday, January 16, 1938 (continued)
(1) G 2043 (continued)
G 2043 X: In shaft and chamber. Lined with masonry. In the chapel of the mastaba on south, east of G 2043 Y. Total depth 1.8 meters. Sand and drift papers. Chamber on north. Built with stones (destroyed on west and north). Roof destroyed, only one stone remains. No blocking. Cleared. Drawing.
G 2043 Y: In shaft. Lined with masonry to the beginning of the bad rock. It is west of X. South of the mastaba. Total depth 2 meters. Sand and drift papers. Ends at rock. No chamber. Type 7 x.
G 2043 Z: In shaft and chamber. Lined with rubble on three sides, only on east with stones. Cut in bad rock below. It is south of W. Total depth 80 cm, chamber. North-south chamber at the east side of the shaft. Built with stones. Roof gone. Cleared. Drawing.
G 2043 W: In shaft and chamber. Lined with rubble on three sides, only on east with stones. It is north of Z and east of G 2000 V. Total depth 1.55 meters. Sand and drift papers. Chamber on south. Built with crude brick and roofed with slabs. No blocking. Cleared. Drawing.
(2) G 6044
G 6044 B: Removed the body from the coffin in chamber II. Empty. Drawing.
microfilm: end page 601
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohamed Said Ahmed [Diraz]
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)