microfilm: begin page 343
Thursday, June 18, 1936 (continued)
(1) G 2415 (continued)
G 2415 T: In shaft. It is built in the southwest corner of mastaba G 2418 and west of shaft W, small shaft. Lined with stones. Total depth 95 cm, limestone debris, black debris and dubsh. Chamber on south blocked with limestone stela not inscribed and have some mud bound. Blocking left for photo.
G 2415 U: In shaft and chamber. It is south of shaft W and north of V. Lined with stones to the rock. It was excavated before. Total depth 2.92 meters, sand, black debris and dubsh. Chamber on north lined and roofed with stones. No blocking. A coffin cut in rock and lined with stones found in chamber from north to south. The lid gone. Empty. Drawing.
G 2415 W: In shaft and chamber. It is east of T and north of U. Lined with stones above and mud brick above the rock. Total depth 3.20 meters, sand, black debris, dubsh and potsherds. Chamber on south lined with mud brick and some dubsh. Roofed with stones. No blocking. Found in chamber debris: skull and bones. Drawing.
G 2415 serdab: In the mastaba serdab. North of the room and east of shaft C. Lined with stones and partly destroyed from lining and roof. Total height 1.15 meters, drift sand. Cleared. We found statues in it before.
microfilm: end page 343
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohamed Said Ahmed [Diraz]
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)