microfilm: begin page 267
Saturday, March 21, 1936 (continued)
(1) G 2002 (continued)
G 2002 E: Removed the debris which was above the chamber roof. It is small and narrow chamber, so it can't be photographed. Limestone debris, dubsh and pebble. The north roof stone of the chamber is inscribed in sunk in relief.
(2) G 2003
G 2003 B: Removed the body from the chamber. Drawing.
(3) G 2004
G 2004 T: Removed the body from the chamber, which is in G 2004 T. Drawing.
(4) G 2005
On the top of the mastaba. In digging a trench south of the east room. Limestone debris, dubsh, stones, potsherds, fragments of mud, sand and pebble. Exposed in the east room shafts X and Y, and in the north room (shaft Z). Reached the rock in the trench. No shafts found in the trench. We numbered the shafts. They are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, X, Y, Z. Drawing of the mastaba and shafts on page 268.
G 2005 G: In shaft. Lined with dubsh. Small shaft, north of Z and west of the serdab. Total depth 1.25 meters. Limestone debris, sand and pebble. Cleared. Drawing.
microfilm: end page 267
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohammed Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Reis)
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)