microfilm: begin page 110
Wednesday, August 28, 1935 (continued)
(2) G 5031 (continued)
G 5031 E: Removed the body from the chamber which is in the shaft. No second chamber. Total depth 1 meter. Drawing.
G 5031 F: Removed the body from the chamber. Drawing.
Drawing of the mastaba G 5031 with shafts.
(3) G 5032
G 5032 C: Removed the chamber blocking. Stones and dubsh. Body, head on north. Cleared. Left for photo.
G 5032 F: Removed the chamber blocking. Two stones and sand inside the chamber. Body. Head on west (broken). Cleared. Left for photo.
(4) G 5040
G 5040 V: Removed the chamber blocking. Lined with dubsh and roofed with stones. Stone, dubsh and limestone debris. Body. Head on north. Cleared. Left for photo.
(5) G 5130
Clear the northwest corner of the mastaba. Limestone debris, dubsh and black debris. Found in debris: flower pot (small and not complete). Cleared the northwest corner.
(6) G 5332
To expose the building of the mastaba and the four corners. On top of the mastaba search for shafts. White limestone debris. Exposed the building and the corners but they found no shafts.
G 5332 K: In shaft. Lined with mud brick and rock below. It is the last shaft on north in the middle of the mastaba. Total depth 3.5 meters. Excavated before 2 meters. Limestone debris and black debris. Ended at rock. No chamber.
G 5332 X: In shaft. Lined with stones and dubsh. On east lined with mud brick. It is in the corner of G 5332 the northwest corner. Numbered before 759. Total depth 2.5 meters. Excavated before 1 meter. Limestone debris, dubsh, stones fall from the building, and papers. Chamber on south lined with stones and mud brick. Roofed with stones. No blocking. Cleared. Empty. Drawing on page 111.
microfilm: end page 110
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohamed Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)