microfilm: begin page 306
Friday, April 24, 1936 (continued)
(2) G 2407 (coninued)
G 2407 E (continued): Chamber I of shaft 2407 F, ended at rock. No chamber.
G 2407 F: In shaft and chamber. Lined with dubsh and bound with plaster. It is north of E and west of W. Total depth 2.67 meters. Limestone debris, dubsh, black debris and potsherds. Chamber on south, built in shaft E. Lined with mud brick. It was roofed with stones, one roof stone remains. No blocking. Open and empty.
G 2407 X: In shaft and chamber. Lined with stones above and mud brick below. It is east of A and south of Y. Down 2.3 meters. Stones, dubsh, limestone debris and black debris. Chamber on south. It was roofed with stones, and the roof now fallen in to it. No blocking. Chamber not yet cleared.
G 2407 Y: In shaft and chamber. Lined with stones. It is north of X and south of Z. Total depth 2 meters. Drift sand and some paper. Chamber on south. Lined and roofed with stones. No blocking. Cleared. Open and empty. Drawing.
G 2407 Z: In shaft and chamber. Lined with stones. Between the street which is between this mastaba and mastaba G 2409, north of Y, south of U and east of C. Total depth 1.85 meters, limestone debris, black debris and some paper. Chamber on south. Lined and roofed with stones. No blocking. Found in chamber debris: bones and skull. Cleared. Open and empty. Drawing.
microfilm: end page 306
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohammed Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Reis)
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)