microfilm: begin page 773
Sunday, June 5, 1927 (continued)
(1) G 7530 (continued)
On the north side of entrance passage to burial chamber is a red marking: [ILLUSTRATION].
On the roof of the burial chamber: [ILLUSTRATION].
Lifting lid of sarcophagus:
Rough copy of inscription on sarcophagus, east face:
(A) (along top) [GLYPHS]
(B) [GLYPHS] (vertical at each end of each side of sarcophagus)
(C) (along top of north end of sarcophagus) [GLYPHS]
(D) The inscription on the south end of sarcophagus apparently similar to (C) has a determinative added here.
microfilm: end page 773
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)