microfilm: begin page 825
Saturday, April 21, 1928 (continued)
(5) G 7775 (continued)
G 7775 Y: Depth 4.3 meters. [ILLUSTRATION]
G 7775 Z: Depth 4.9 meters. Chamber, rock-cut on east, open. Rock-cut coffin in floor of chamber, closed with stone slabs and sealed with cement - undisturbed.
(6) G 7777
G 7777 Z: Depth 7.8 meters. [ILLUSTRATION]
(7) G 7779
G 7779 B: Down 7.8 meters.
G 7779 C: In chamber ii on west. Cleared. [ILLUSTRATION]
(8) G 7000 SE XLI [G 7000 SE 41]
Removed bones of skeleton.
microfilm: end page 825
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)