microfilm: begin page 4
Thursday, October 10, 1912 (continued)
[G 2320 = G 5280 (continued)]
After the place was abandoned by stone thieves, the sand drifted in from the window and from the south end, also from chinks at north end, filling chamber nearly to roof.
Cleared to about 75+ cm at sunset.
Friday, October 11, 1912
Space between G 2300 [= G 5190] and G 2310 [= G 5180] finished as far as possible,
microfilm: end page 4
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 10/10/1912; 10/11/1912
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)