microfilm: begin page 1
Tuesday, December 14, 1915
Work confined to street east of G 4510.
Only a few stones of casing of G 4514 remain in place.
Skirmish at west of Marsa Matruh.
Prisoners: seven (twenty-one actually brought in)
Wounded: fifty (?)
Very unsatisfactory result.
microfilm: end page 1
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)