microfilm: begin page 13
Wednesday, December 22, 1915 (continued)
(2) G 4410
Clearing sand from G 4410 A.
(3) G 4614
Opened chamber of G 4614 A2.
Visitors Col. Lord Denbigh and about fifteen officers of "Honorable Artillery Company".
Thursday, December 23, 1915
(1) street G 4410
(2) G 4410 A
(1) East of G 4410
Clearing street east of G 4410.
microfilm: end page 13
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 12/22/1915; 12/23/1915
- Mentioned on page
- Colonel Lord Denbigh ('Honorable' Artillery Company)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks 'Honorable' Artillery Company
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)