microfilm: begin page 20
Saturday, October 26, 1912 (continued)
Was lying face down with a space between inner face and debris (potsherds, etc.). Had been long time in this position. [In illustration] On page 19 marked [with arrow].
At point marked [SIGN] fragments of diorite statue in pre-Mariette debris.
Serdab 1 (S 1) in G 2336 having been opened yesterday, we examined S 2, a serdab just south of offering niche in outer wall (east). The roof of the serdab had sunk down slanting the west and east walls
microfilm: end page 20
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Tjeneni (near G 2337)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Limestone false door (12-10-33 = MFA 13.4336) inscribed for Tjeneni, identified as [sHD Hmw-kA jmj-r sSr n(j) st-jb nb=f Hm-kA] inspector of ka-priests, overseer of linen, favorite of his lord, ka-priest; found in debris at northwest corner of G 2337 and south of G 2371. Possibly from G 2338 or from Mariette's dump from G 2370.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)