- Giza 3D
- My Giza
microfilm: West diary, begin page 4
December 30, 1912 (continued)
[G 2381 A (continued)]
something that is now a brown powder.
Tuesday, December 31, 1912
On a closer examination of G 2000 (Lepsius 23), the following masons' marks were observed. All are in red paint, except those noted.
(1) [ILLUSTRATION] On next to top stone in niche. a, a, very indistinct.
(2) [ILLUSTRATION] On stone under above.
(3) [ILLUSTRATION] On stone which was to have been top of niche. X = too indistinct to read.
On top of stones forming niche are very clear signs [SIGN] to mark point to which the blocks were to have been trimmed.
(4) [ILLUSTRATION] North end of No. 1.
(5) [ILLUSTRATION] South side of No. 3. Indistinct.
(6) [ILLUSTRATION] Small broken bock. a, a, = black.
microfilm: West diary, end page 4